Could mass people rely on Chatgpt for personal finance rather than depend on finance professionals? To find its answer, I have asked Chatgpt to make my finance retirement plan & it has been done. Its answer shocked me!
- Chatgpt can read the mind of a finance expert. It can be a coach for your financial plan.
- You can do multi-finance tasks, including retirement plans, with the help of Chatgpt. Its financial accuracy surprised you.
- Chatgpt can’t replace professional finance people. But it can do entry-level to somehow mid-level finance jobs.
How can Chatgpt help in personal finance?
Chatgpt can help in personal finance by providing easy-to-digest information. It can assist you in achieving your personal finance goals, making a retirement plan, reaching your savings goals, tracking expenses and budgets, and also helping to control financial behavior.
For example, you can ask Chatgpt to make a family budget based on your income. It will write a reasonable family budget matching your earnings within a few moments.
How does Chatgpt write my finance retirement plan?
Below is the conversation that occurred between me & Chatgpt:
Human: My age is 40 years; my annual income is 35000 USD. After 50 years, I will retire from my job. Can you make a good personal finance plan for me?
AI: Yes, I can make a good personal finance plan for you.
The first step is to budget and create an emergency fund. This will ensure that your expenses are within your income and provide a cushion in cases of unexpected expenses.
Next, you should create a retirement plan with a goal of saving at least 10% of your income each month. Additionally, you should invest in diversified stocks and bonds to help build wealth over time.
Finally, you should protect your wealth by getting adequate insurance coverage and creating an estate plan. All of these steps can help you achieve financial security and prepare for retirement.
How does Chatgpt detail steps for personal finance?
Human: Can you details the steps?
AI: 1. Budgeting: The first step in personal finance is to budget your income and expenses. This will provide insight into your financial situation and help you manage your spending to stay within your income.
2. Emergency fund: Creating an emergency fund is important to ensure that you have a cushion of funds in case of unexpected expenses. Aim to save at least 3–6 months’ worth of living expenses to cover any potential issues.
3. Retirement plan: Create a retirement plan with the goal of saving 10% of your income each month. Invest in diversified stocks and bonds to help build wealth over time.
4. Insurance coverage: Protect your wealth by getting adequate insurance coverage, including health insurance and life insurance.
I am impressed! Chatgpt makes a professional retirement plan. As a finance professional, I agree with Chatgpt. It provides the most important elements for a personal finance retirement plan. You have to focus on income, savings, spending, investing & protection to prepare your retirement plan & it did. In this regard, Chatgpt gave excellent personal finance advice similar to a financial adviser.
But does Chatgpt consider the 50/20/30 rule to make a personal finance retirement plan? This 50/20/30 is a big question that Chatgpt is unable to clarify. So, Chatgpt can assist you in making a good personal finance retirement plan, but it can’t replace finance experts. Maybe in the future, Chatgpt will be able to give much more advanced personal finance suggestions, but now, I will not advise anyone to follow it solely.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What are 50 30 20 financial plans?
50 -30 -20 is a popular personal finance rule that suggests keeping 20% of your income for savings and debt, 30% of your income for wants & 50% of your income for needs.
The information provided in this article is just the author’s view & only for educational purposes. By reading this, you agree that the information is not personal finance advice. Do your research before making your retirement plan. Therefore, FinanceIdeas.org will not be liable for your financial loss.